The Stark County Educational Service Center Print Shop will provide low-cost, high-quality printing, copying and design services to all areas of the educational community with the goal to enhance student learning and administrative operations.
- High Quality Prints at Competitive Prices
- Customer Service
- Networking Capabilities
- FREE Delivery to Member Districts
Call or email Brian McKelley or Lori Fitzpatrick
for a quote 330-832-5060
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2800 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646
Housed at R.G. Drage Career Technical Center - Door #5
Copying, Digital & Offset Printing
- Newsletters, flyers, brochures, calendars
- Training materials, directories
- Letterhead, envelopes, business cards, post cards
- NCR carbonless forms 2-part through 5-part
- 9 x 12 inch envelopes
- Printed tabbed dividers
- 3-Hole punch for notebooks
- Corner, saddle, or side staple
- GBC plastic ring binding
- Coil binding
- Integrate database information into layout for mailings
• Folding • Collating • Stapling • Perforating
• Cutting • Numbering • Padding • Booklet Binding
We use industry standards in desktop publishing software including InDesign®, Photoshop®, Illustrator® and Print Shop Mail® on the Macintosh® platform to create the printed materials you require. We also support your Adobe Acrobat® and Microsoft® applications with the exception of Microsoft Publisher.
Call or E-mail Linda Worthington for your design needs
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
6057 Strip Ave. NW, North Canton, OH 44720
Housed at the Stark County ESC